“AMAZING”

The Main Bagel Company
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American
Description: Bagel shop/cafe/restaurant serving full breakfast, brunch and full lunch, early dinner.family friendly.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Small town bagel shop with top notch food, atmosphere and service. i had thee steak and everything wrap. it was a great combination of flavor with a little kick of spice to top it off. The servers are attractive and very friendly, not to mention quick at preparing your food. The best part is it was delivered with a smile. Thank you.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This place this great. Love it! It's mine and along with everyone I know go to place to eat. Always busy and it's good to see. This place puts time into there food a you can tell. I recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I had breakfast there with two friends, and we each had something different. I had a cinnamon sugar bagel (Excellent) and a really good cup of joe. Another person had cinnamon roll French toast (no kidding!), and it looked awesome and got great reviews. The menu had a super choice of bagel sandwiches for lunch, I just wish I could have stayed. The service was quick and friendly, and the prices were average. I would highly recommend this place for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Great place for our group of eight pulling off the highway. Something for every appetite, and they even stayed open past closing for us. Family owned and sooooo friendly. Worth the stop. Easy on the wallet.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is a frequent stop when we are in the mood for tasty bagels or great sandwiches. The Asian wrap is one of my favorites! They also have coffee drinks (lattes, blended drinks, etc). I have not tried their breakfast burritos, but they look fabulous. I have tried their pumpkin waffles, which I think are a seasonal item, and they are good, as well.