Wingate by Wyndham Gillette
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We have stayed at the Wingate in Gillette for years. It is our place to go when we are in Gillette. The rooms are very very clean and comfortable. Always quiet. They have a really good breakfast, always. The service is the best. They do all they can to make your visit pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Gradlying B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I want to thank-you for stay we continue
putting our best effort on your stays. Thanks again
and when you do return stop by the front desk and
speak with the GM.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed at this motel last Saturday night. I almost didn't stay because of a recent review, however I am glad that I chose to make my own decision. I am so delighted that I did, because we would have missed a wonderful experience. I really don't know where the person who wrote the bad review stayed, but I can't believe it was the same motel we stayed in. The front desk clerk, Stephanie, was wonderful. She answered all of our questions, down to trying to locate a menu for a local pizza place. The pool and hot tub were both great. My grandkids had a blast. The room was fabulous. Every employee we saw was exceptionally nice and hospitable. Always with a Hi, how are you today. This was everyone from the front desk to maintenance to cleaner to continental breakfast lady. They were having a staff meeting when we checked out and everyone smiled as we walked by - very nice to see. Everyone made you feel right at home. I was really impressed with everything about the motel. I can't think of one thing that was wrong with this stay. We go to Gillette to visit our family and will definitely be staying there when we go to Gillette. I can't probably put into words how great we were treated, I hope that you don't take one person's review and miss out on a great place to stay. I am so glad I formed my own opinion - Thanks for the experience!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

I am so happy that you took it upon yourself to come
in and visit with us. We are putting forth effort each and
everyday and we will continue to do so. It was our pleasure to serve
you and your words were just wonderful. Thanks AGAIN!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 14, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Gradlying B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Reviewed May 14, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 5, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 5, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Gradlying B, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014