Sum up everything a decent overnight motel should be like. This is the opposite.
- Very worn down rooms
- Poorly maintained and broken stuff all around
- Cleaning was a joke (behind furniture - a bio hazard)
- The nearby railroad is more than disturbing
- Four drops of cold coffee was all there was for breakfast
- Quite some shady guests
But, yeah - it was cheap. But I've stayed at several motels in the same price range that offers you a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Arrowhead Motel is convenient to many of Wyoming’s most appealing sites such as the CAM-PLEX Multi-Event Center, Gillette Fishing Lake, Dalbey Memorial Park, Gillette Country Club and the Thunder Basin National Grassland. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers guests a Continental breakfast served from 6 am to 10 am, complimentary morning coffee, free high-speed wireless internet access, free parking, fax/copy service, guest laundry and pets are accepted with additional charges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Arrowhead Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.