“Off our list”

Cuisines: American, Sushi
Description: It is the best restaurant in Gillette Wyoming. 307-682-2626
Description: It is the best restaurant in Gillette Wyoming. 307-682-2626
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Server didn't know wine or food. It took an hour to get the wine to me. The first wine I received was white, when I'd ordered red. I was then told that the white was what I'd ordered. It took 2 hours to get the sushi. All in all, I was more disappointed than I usually am when going out to eat in Gillette. The sushi was ok, definitely not worth the wait or the over priced menu.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We ordered the Omakasa (chefs choice) of sampler plate of sushimi and sauces. We had hoped to have the chef come and talk with us to find out our tastes...but no. We did get a nice plank of 6 fishes cut thinly with seasoned sauces that were tasty . We had asked what some of the fish served were and it was not known by the server.. overall it was light,refreshing and tasty, but if they want to do it right need to have more interaction by the chef with the customer.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

When visiting Skyline we choose to "hangout" in the bar, and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. We tried some sushi the other night and it was "ok", not fabulous (and we like our sushi). We do like the shaved prime rib sandwich, with melted cheese and just enough thin onion rings for some crunch. They are brewing their own beer, now, and they are worth trying. Not what we choose for fine dining, in Gillette, but good for getting together with friends, or just going out for food and a beer.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

These guys are the kings of spinach salads. Their chili has a sweet taste to it. The burgers are great! Lunch meals are all reasonably priced. It's a nice date place, but the dinner menu is a bit pricey. If you're looking for lunch, you will have a good experience here.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Every time we visit here we just go to the sushi bar. It is ok for being in Gillette, WY. The service here is terrible, and the food is disgusting. Not to mention overpriced. Why would I pay $30 for a sysco steak? Gross.

1  Thank Katie L