“excellent”

Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: Mexican
“excellent”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Hubby and I shared double fajitas. Excellent food and 2 very good cadillac margaritas. We came around 8 p.m. on a Sunday night and there was only 1 table left to seat us...on a Sunday evening..pretty impressive...small place but service was excellent.

“Mexi Fix”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I love coming here, always getting the same thing, and leaving satisfied. The Chicken enchiladas, chips and salsa, perfectionnnn!

Olympia, Washington
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Chips and salsa started it out with the salsa having just the right amount of heat. Then I had the chicken Fajitas. I enjoyed the whole meal. A bit crowded inside but I'll be back...

San Jose, California
“Maybe not your madre's recipe”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Being from CA, we get a lot of good mexican food, albeit mostly from the Baja region. Many may think that the regional Baja cuisine encompasses the entirety of the Mexican gastronomical landscape, but they'd be mistaken. It seems as though the menu here is a bit more mainland Mexico derived.

I didn't know what to expect here and was pleasantly surprised to find the food well prepared and generously portioned. You won't leave here hungry. I had their Arroz con Pollo (chicken & rice) which was an interesting interpretation on this Spanish staple - very hearty, cheesy and surprisingly little rice. It was good but would never be confused with its Spanish cousin. I found their only offering of flour tortillas to be disappointing (I prefer corn), but I still enjoyed this dish a lot. Their salsa is nicely spicy and well seasoned. My dining partner had soft tacos served with a nice garnish of spanish rice and nicely seasoned refried beans.

This is a busy and small place so get here early.

wyoming
“great mexican”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

one of the best mexican joints in town. always busy. we usually do take out because it is a little place. also really like there burgers and fries.

Visited July 2014