“Great sports bar”

Humphrey's Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 108 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fun and friendly sports bar and grill!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Lots of sports memorabilia, lots of televisions, lots of beers and a wide and varied menu. The staff is friendly and inviting. if I lived here it would be my hangout.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Burgers at least 20 different ways, cooked any way you want. very good sides. Bar seats are comfortable and staff is friendly. Will go here again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were in Gillette for the first time to visit family. We had eaten at other area restaurants during our visit and were unimpressed but on our last night, we went to Humphrey's and were very surprised. The atmosphere was fun, the menu was large and eclectic and the food was delicious. My husband and I had the steak dinners and the plates were so big, we could barely fit both of them on our side of the table. The steaks were cooked perfectly and topped with garlic butter. There were potatoes and vegetables and warm fresh bread. We ate till we were stuffed but still didn't finish it all. The only thing I was disappointed with, was the fact that I couldn't go back and try more of the items on the menu. I wish we had a Humphrey's near us!

1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Bar food, done well. And a huge menu, all done well. Don't come here if you're dieting. They have an interesting, eclectic decor. And I think I own all their t-shirts.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of TV screens in the restaurant (you won't find that in Europe), but the decor was fantastic to look at (about as typical american as it can get to the mind of a European girl). The meal was OK. Nothing special but quite good value for your money. Service was very friendly.