“Good if you like fried food”

Humphrey's Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 106 Restaurants in Gillette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fun and friendly sports bar and grill!
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Not a fan of fried food and just about everything they offer is fried. service is hit or miss and prices are not that cheap. If you want fried just go with fast food.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stopped around 8 p.m. on a monday evening and were seated and served withing 20 minutes. Food was good...kinda like most other sports bars. Atmosphere and decor was great and this is a must place to be for any sports fan to watch a game. Our waitress was very nice the place was very clean and friendly.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Ate a dinner meal here with a large group of 12 people. It was a Thursday nite and packed, we had to wait about 30 min. to get seated. Other than that the service was good concidering the large crowd. My plate was great I had ordered a steak which was done right to my order. The side dishes were good also. Everyone at my table agreed that their food was good too. the place seemed clean, but then again a very large crowd there. Rest room was clean. friendly service. I would eat here again. Price was s0-so maybe a little high.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Everything I've eaten in this restaurant is poorly made using what seem to be inferior quality food.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

We've eaten at a Sanfords before, which this is part of the same chain. Nice, it was pretty clean, staff was friendly.