“Very Nice and Clean”

Arbuckle Lodge Gillette
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was a half way stop on our trip to Yellowstone. This hotel was beautiful, clean, easy to get to and priced well. Had an issue with a broken lock and had to move rooms, but no big deal. The breakfast was great and fresh. Most of the staff was very firendly. I would stay again anytime.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a room with 2 queen beds, no jacuzzi. It was huge! Beds clean and very comfortable.

The breakfast was very good and plentiful with biscuits and gravy, breakfast burritos, fresh fruit, waffles, cereal, pastries, etc. Very filling.

Fitness room equipped with elliptical, treadmill and bike and spacious! The pool was nice an heated with a hot tub.

And best of all a complimentary guest laundry facility! We much needed this!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Dmcintosh24
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm guessing this is a new hotel; it was bright and spotlessly clean. Front desk staff were pleasant and efficient. Bed was comfortable, and shower hot and wonderfully powerful. Continental-type breakfast was simple but good; I particularly appreciated the free espresso machine...
Kind of out-of-the-way if you are looking to be close to the center of town, but very quiet and convenient for the highway if you're passing through on the I90. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

We spent the night and was very pleased. The room was very comfortable. ..they have a mini snack in the afternoon and breakfast in the morning. They also have free laundry facilities for their guests very nice. A great place to stay. We highly recommend. You will not be sorry.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I loved this place! Beautiful big lobby. And the rooms are large and very inviting! The only bad thing I could say would be that I could here the gentleman in the next room talking after we had gone to bed. I just turned the fan on, on the heating/ac unit and that took care of it. I would definately stay here again. Also I like the fact that they give you a map of all the places to dine.
I used Trip Advisor to select this hotel and I was not disappointed!

Room Tip: Rooms in the back would probably be quieter away from the road.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mary K, Director of Sales at Arbuckle Lodge Gillette, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you so much for writing such a glowing review of your stay at Arbuckle Lodge in Gillette, WY! We agree with you that the person who designed our lobby and oversized rooms was pretty visionary! Once you stay here with our huge rooms and high ceilings, you'll be comparing every other hotel to us! It's amazing how much more comfortable we all are in a large room. I'm sorry you could hear talking from the next room. As much as we'd like to think our rooms are totally soundproof, they're not. You have the right idea - to turn on the fan and give yourself some "white noise". I guess no hotel is perfect - but we come pretty close! Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and 5 month old daughter spent the night on a return trip from Montana. The accommodations exceeded our expectations, hotel staff were friendly, and the complimentary breakfast satisfying. Strongly recommend the Arbuckle Lodge for anyone passing through Gillette.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed in Gillette on business April 7-10, 2013. Used TripAdvisor to select Arbuckle, and could not have chosen ANY better. This is a great hotel. I chose the 21 day advance rate and felt I got a steal!! Rooms are just the right size. It is super quiet and super clean. During our stay there was a near blizzard. The staff had the parking lot cleared off ASAP, and offered many helpful suggestions while we endured it. Breakfasts had a wide variety of choices. I was very impressed and look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business