“great stay!”

Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“great stay!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had a wonderful one night stay in this very nice hotel. The rooms were very spacious and clean. The breakfast was nice with a good variety of foods. The lobby was nicely appointed and arranged so that you had privacy even in a large crowded lobby. i highly recommend this hotel for you stay in Gillette.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The Settle Inn was the nicest hotel we stayed in on our trip to Yellowstone. It is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed and the staff is very friendly. We liked this hotel so much that we stayed there again on our way back home!!. The rooms are clean, the manager's special is a very nice touch. The breakfast was very good. There may be other nice places to stay in Gillette, but after finding the Settle Inn, I have found the place where I am going to stay. I highly recommend the Sette lnn- you will not be disappointed. This hotel is great.

Room Tip: Ask for room 215- it is a very nice, huge room. The other rooms are very nice - this room is fan...
1 Thank meg_monster
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Our family is driving from NY to California and stopping at various sites along the way. We stayed too long at Devil's Tower and picked Gillette as the closest place to spend the night. We relied on Trip Advisor's reviews and were not disappointed. The room had two queen beds, was very large and nicely appointed. The complimentary breakfast was the best I've seen. Great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2012
McAllen, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2012

It is really pretty on the outside but going inside is great. I really did feel like I was home, it is so comfy! The ladies at the front desk are so kind and really make you feel better than a guest more like family member is how I should really describe it. I loved the sweet shop they had! Especailly the Manager's Reception! You know that really saved me money on going out to eat, I mean I had invites but who wants to be a third wheel. Instead of ordering take out I ate there and believe it or not the food was GREAT!! Mornings treats were really great as well. I loved my room! So comfy and clean!! They light bulb went out, I called and a second later they came to replace it. It was fast and great service from those guys. I'll be back next year and cannot wait to see those friendly smiling faces again. I really thank them for making me feel at home.

Room Tip: Monday - Thursday is the Managers Reception (and its FREE) Good food. Oh I heard the Chop house is...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Crista M
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed at Settle Inn in Gillette, Wyoming for one night after having car trouble, which forced us to stay overnight in Gillette.

The rooms are very spacious and had a western theme, as did the lobby. Room included microwave and fridge. Wifi was super fast, at least compared to most hotel internet connections, we had a speed of 12 Mbps. Breakfast buffett was nice and included hot items like biscuits and gravy and a waffle machine. They also have a managers round-up M-Th from 5-7 pm, which features appetizers and beverages in the lobby.

The hotel was located right next to the Gillette Camplex, which is an event center. The hotel isn't walking distance from downtown, but it's well off Rt 90 so it was relatively quite. There's also a pool and hot tub!

Sacramento, California, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I love the Settle Inn in Gillette, WY! Every summer I head from Sacramento back to Minnesota to spend time with family. I make a point to plan my trip so that I spend at least one night in Gillette at the Settle Inn. I love the energy of the hotel and the area. The rooms have always been clean and I like the decor. The rooms are generous in size and I appreciate the amenities. The free continental breakfast is by far the best that I have come across. I will not hesitate to stay here again and again. In fact, I look forward to it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Karen K
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed at Settle Inn & Suites on 16 July, for one night. Positives... great staff, friendly. Easy location to get to off the Interstate. Huge two room suite. Negatives... A/C unit in suite was too loud. The hotel had a quick build feel to it... jacuzzi in the pool area didn't look like it had been sealed correctly. Need more A/C in the far north room in the suite I stayed in. Enjoyed the place... but average.