“Very comfortable place to stay”

Arbuckle Lodge Gillette
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Our family is driving from NY to California and stopping at various sites along the way. We stayed too long at Devil's Tower and picked Gillette as the closest place to spend the night. We relied on Trip Advisor's reviews and were not disappointed. The room had two queen beds, was very large and nicely appointed. The complimentary breakfast was the best I've seen. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012

Reviewed August 11, 2012

It is really pretty on the outside but going inside is great. I really did feel like I was home, it is so comfy! The ladies at the front desk are so kind and really make you feel better than a guest more like family member is how I should really describe it. I loved the sweet shop they had! Especailly the Manager's Reception! You know that really saved me money on going out to eat, I mean I had invites but who wants to be a third wheel. Instead of ordering take out I ate there and believe it or not the food was GREAT!! Mornings treats were really great as well. I loved my room! So comfy and clean!! They light bulb went out, I called and a second later they came to replace it. It was fast and great service from those guys. I'll be back next year and cannot wait to see those friendly smiling faces again. I really thank them for making me feel at home.

Room Tip: Monday - Thursday is the Managers Reception (and its FREE) Good food. Oh I heard the Chop house is...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Crista M
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stayed at Settle Inn in Gillette, Wyoming for one night after having car trouble, which forced us to stay overnight in Gillette.

The rooms are very spacious and had a western theme, as did the lobby. Room included microwave and fridge. Wifi was super fast, at least compared to most hotel internet connections, we had a speed of 12 Mbps. Breakfast buffett was nice and included hot items like biscuits and gravy and a waffle machine. They also have a managers round-up M-Th from 5-7 pm, which features appetizers and beverages in the lobby.

The hotel was located right next to the Gillette Camplex, which is an event center. The hotel isn't walking distance from downtown, but it's well off Rt 90 so it was relatively quite. There's also a pool and hot tub!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I love the Settle Inn in Gillette, WY! Every summer I head from Sacramento back to Minnesota to spend time with family. I make a point to plan my trip so that I spend at least one night in Gillette at the Settle Inn. I love the energy of the hotel and the area. The rooms have always been clean and I like the decor. The rooms are generous in size and I appreciate the amenities. The free continental breakfast is by far the best that I have come across. I will not hesitate to stay here again and again. In fact, I look forward to it!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed at Settle Inn & Suites on 16 July, for one night. Positives... great staff, friendly. Easy location to get to off the Interstate. Huge two room suite. Negatives... A/C unit in suite was too loud. The hotel had a quick build feel to it... jacuzzi in the pool area didn't look like it had been sealed correctly. Need more A/C in the far north room in the suite I stayed in. Enjoyed the place... but average.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This Inn was so comfortable and well thought out with the traveler in mind. Decorated nicely with soft lighting, comfortable chairs, and very comfortable beds. They even offered a free self wash laundry. We liked it so much that we made a reservation to stay again on our return trip {which was also a nice stay}. Our room even had a view of fields and mountains. In the evening we watched pronghorn antelope from our window. This Settle Inn was about a half mile off the interstate, which made it quiet and more private. I didn't want to leave.

Room Tip: Settle Inn has an elevator, so all the rooms were good rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Duster
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We were traveling through Wyoming on our way home from the Black Hills. We had decided to stop driving early in the evening and wanted a place with a swimming pool . We looked up motels and came across the the Settle Inn and Suites. It had a high rating and was easy to find. The faciulity is relatively new and every thing looks clean. Our check in was quick and easy. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The beds were comfortable. The continential breeakfast was really great; all kind of choices. I would reccommend this place to friends and relatives.

1  Thank krispyctr