“THE MOST AWESOME STAFF AND HOTEL EVER!!!!!”

Candlewood Suites Gillette
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Gillette
Ranchester, Wyoming, United States
“THE MOST AWESOME STAFF AND HOTEL EVER!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying here cuz of our work for over 2 months. The hotel was extremely clean and the rooms were awesome. The price was better than any other place in Gillette. I can't tell you just how wonderful the staff was!! These people treated us as if we were family. They also treated our little dog as if he was their own. I would absolutely recommend this facility to everyone!!! We have stayed in several other hotels in the area in the past but we will not be going there cuz we will be at the Candlewood Suites Gillette!!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hope H, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Kari,

We enjoyed every bit of your stay as well! We grow attached to our guests and their pets and await your return! Thank you so much for staying with us and all of your kind words!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. The staff has always treated me well. Anytime I am in Gillette for business this is the only place I will stay. Clean rooms, great price, friendly staff! They are pet friendly and have a nice pet area with plenty of room to run around and exercise.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hope H, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites - Gillette during your stay in! We understand what it's like to be away from home for work and strive to make your stay as accommodating as possible. We are very proud of our pet policy, not only is it flexible, but it also sets us apart from others. Our location and large pet area allows for plenty of exercise and play time. We understand pets are just like members of our family and always welcome them as guests in our hotel. We look forward to your next business trip!
Gillette, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice clean room, and overall a great place to stay. A little high priced, but average for a room with a kitchenette. Best place to stay in Gillette by far. Everything you might need is close to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. As an extended stay hotel our rates are determined both by length of stay as well as number of room nights anticipated for the year. On the next visit to our hotel please feel free to contact our Director of Sales to visit about your rate. We appreciate your loyalty to the Candlewood Suites - Gillette!
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The hotels staff is great and the pantry is Super! The rooms are great and it is excellent having a full size fridge and stove top! The Beds are really snuggly and awesome, and the pet policy is great1

Room Tip: hotel has smoking rooms on 3rd floor South end
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hope H, Manager at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
At the Candlewood Suites we believe we offer more than a room to sleep in, we offer an experience. It is feedback such as yours that proves this theory. We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay and everything our hotel has to offer. Thank you for your business and kind words.
Gillette, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The staff was very friendly and made us feel at home. The accommodations were great. The room was like an apartment. They also were very good with my dog. The little store was handy and reasonably priced. The room was cleaned weekly and well done. I must say I've never stayed anywhere friendlier. I will always stay here when I come to Gillette.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Candlewood! It's always nice to hear that we have made your time away from home a little easier. As a pet friendly hotel, we consider your furry four legged pet our guest too! We thank you for being a part of our family by choosing the Candlewood Suites.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I am still currently a long term guest @ the candlewood-gillette & have been since dec of 2012.i am enjoying my stay so far,I adore the front desk staff,esp.April,& I enjoy my housekeeper Jo,who not only does a good job taking care of my room,but also visits w/ me like a friend when she cleans my room each week.i just also wanted to comment that I have noticed Fernando is no longer a staff member & that makes me sad! He was so professional,friendly,efficient ,& even knew me & addressed me by first name, which impressed me.i was sad to notice him not here anymore,he was a wonderful addition to your team.thank you all for all your continued hospitality,& I will continue the support on review upon checkout time. Thanks again!

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank PermaVacationer78
Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to mention each team member who has obviously made you feel at home and your stay more comfortable. As an extended stay property, our team grows close to our guests which in turn makes you all a part of our family. We appreciate you staying with us!
Powell, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Nice and comfortable. Excellent customer service. Clean, quiet, stay here when I am in Gillette. Only draw back no breakfast. Snowed in and they hooked me up for another night without a problem. Not all rooms have extra seating just desk chairs. Good work area's and the internet works good.

Room Tip: King singles don't all come with a comfy chair or place to sit other then the desk chair. If yo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ManyRoadsTraveled
Hope H, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Gillette, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing feedback from our guests and especially when it compliments our efforts! Your experience proves that our team deeply cares about each and every guest, the hotel and truly enjoys working at the Candlewood Suites. We thank you for your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to seeing you on your next trip!