“Great facility”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Evansville
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Great facility”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Location was a bit out of our way, but the property is new and well maintained. Good breakfast and great price with quiet sleeping

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Billings
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Subject: Sleep Inn And Suites
Location: Evansville, Wyoming, United States, North America
Title: New Place to stay
ID#: 130942025

Just driving through Casper no reservations about 9:30 pm on memorial weekend looking for nice place to stay on the southeast side of Casper. Saw the sleep inn it looked new and fresh from the outside so gave it a try. Reasonable rates with a full contintental breakfast. Great line of food no shortage even though there were a lot of soccer teams staying there. King size bed and a pool that stayed open until midnight.

Reply to:

Reply to userreviewsupport@tripadvisor.com

Medical Lake, Washington
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk was friendly and I observed helping out guests when they needed it even though the maids were off duty and the problems had nothing to do with housekeeping.

wisconsin
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I see the prior two reviews cite some staffing issues at this hotel. We did not experience anything of the sort when we stayed there in May. The hotel is quite nice, very clean and just an exit away from multiple dining options. The room was basic but did have a fridge, which is always nice. It was a good sized room and the hotel appears to have been renovated recently. The pool looked nice and even had a lift for guests who are physically disabled. We used the workout facilities which were definitely below average, but I suspect they don't get used a lot. Breakfast was good. All the standards and make your own waffles, plus hot sausage. The shower is slightly unconventional, just a stall with no door and then what appeared to be a significant amount of wasted space within the stall. Must be a design thing, but I found it strange. The bed was nice, the room was clean. We observed mulitple housekeepers cleaning rooms as we left in the morning. All in all, a good stay -- and we saved a good amount of money by staying on the outskirts of town!

Casper
Reviewed April 26, 2012

One of the worst experiences ever. Upon checking in to our hotel they told us they did not have a room available due to the fact the staff was low. We had to wait four hours at the pool to have our rooms cleaned and ready to check in. Upon entering the rooms we were not pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms. There was even a condom wrapper still sitting on the floor next to the bed. We had rented two conjoining room. Throughout the day and evening the staff was rude and maintenance was a pain in the butt. We left the next day and was charged 74.00 per room. Before leaving we picked up all our garbage put all sheets and blankets on the beds, put all dirty towels in a pile in the bathroom and made sure everything was in working order and taken care of. Two days later they hotel charged our account 207.00 for two rooms trashed and broken things. Due to the charge we also had an overdraft charge. When I called to ask for details there was no manager available and they could not give me any information as to what was damaged. I have several witnesses to say the rooms were in great condition. Needless to say my attorney will be contacting them in the next day or two....Save your money people go to another hotel...

4 Thank Tara C
Lander, Wyoming, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed here at a soccer meet, as we have done in the past. We came "home" (back to our room) after a long day at hot soccer fields to find our room hadn't been touched. I asked to talk to a manager and was told that, "Most of the maid staff quit, and IF the manager comes in in the morning, I could talk with her about it." IF? Wait...most of the maid staff quit and there was a question about whether or not the manager would come in? Really?

In the morning I went to check with the manager and, sure enough, she wasn't there (it was about 9am.) As I spoke with the front-desk clerk, the manager arrived, and I got some glimpse into the problems this hotel might be having. She arrived with piercings all over her face; she was wearing a ratty old "God Smack" t-shirt; sweat pants; and some kind of neon street wear shoes. In asking for a rate reduction because of the service problems she haughtily gave me a 10% discount and then she searched around for a calculator so she could figure out how to calculate what 10% of my room rate was. No, I am not kidding. Needless to say, professionalism was not in this manager's vocabulary.

Beyond that the motel was reasonably clean, the room acceptable, the pool is ok, and the location is nice because it is out of the congestion of downtown Casper (which me and my family like). I like their price point, but based on their lack of customer service and how they handled this problem, we won't be going back.

5 Thank Jared K
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I love saving money on a hotel and getting the service of an expensive one. These folks laid out the red carpet for our family and they did it for every other guest too. The beds are comfortable and the place is exceptionally clean. I was so very impressed and I will be back!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evansville
Best Western Plus Casper Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn Casper
La Quinta Inn Casper
#6 of 21 in Casper
Comfort Inn Evansville-Casper

Been to Sleep Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!