“Outback is always reliable”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our group of 8 had dinner at the Outback as it is generally consistent and reliable. This occasion wasn't much different. My fellow diners' meals all came out as ordered; my steak unfortunately came out overcooked (well vs. the medium I ordered) and a fresh steak was properly cooked and served to me. Service was satisfactory but could have been outstanding with a little more training. I called ahead since we had a larger group and were very quickly accommodated when we arrived.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

we were seated and about 10 min later a waiter showed up, he appeared to be hung over. We gave him our drink order, a left, a few min later came back, took our order, left again, 25 min later he brought our drinks, 5 min later our food. There was maybe 5 other tables in the steakhouse, they were not busy. The food was fine, the service terrible. After looking forward to eating here all weekend, we will never go back after the terrible service.

1  Thank kclmarshall
Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food here is amazing and the service is great also. Use the call ahead seating and you don't have to wait near as long for a table. Deserts are great as well

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Their food is always too salty. I think it's the seasoning. I like the takeout option as that is usually what we get. Since it's a long time between when we get something, I guess we haven't learned yet. Every time the meat is usually too salty. Medium on a steak is bloody so they don't know how to cook either.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very enjoyable. I feel very comfortable if I go in alone. Food has always been wonderful. Wished they did lunches.