“Love the under 500 calorie menu”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #5 of 8 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“Love the under 500 calorie menu”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I are so impressed with the quantity and quality of their under 500 calorie menu. We feel that we get a delicious meal at a great value. We have never had any problems with the service.

Visited May 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Wow everything I heard was true”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

First time in an Applebees.The waiter was so patient, as we had forgotten our spectacles.Extensive menu ,everything on it looked tantalising ,had the strawberry and pecan chicken salad never tasted anything like it in my life.Pity we dont have Applebees in England ,.....

Visited September 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great Club Sandwich!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I ate here with four other friends for lunch, and the service was excellent. I had the club sandwich with potato soup, and it was really good. I always like Applebees, but this one is a really good one to go to. It is located near the interstate, so it is easy to find. A really good choice if you are in town.

• Visited October 2012
Huron, South Dakota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went here with a friend to watch the Thursday night football. Had the chipotle cream steak and shrimp. Awesome food with good service!

Visited September 2012
Casper, Wyoming
“Avoid this place at all costs Life is too short”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This was truly one of my worst dining experiences ever. The pasta and chicken toss was littered with bamboo tough artichoke hearts that I had to spit out repeatedly. I waited for 5 minutes after my food was served to get my silverware. I did not get my bread until I asked, and then I was half done with my meal before a morsel sized bread stick (about 1" by 4") was delivered. (I literally thought it was a joke.) Nobody cares there. I know this becuase I did their telephone survey on my way home and gave them such bad ratings I though I would be recieving a call form the C.E.O. inviting me for a do-over meal, instead, I received no response whatsoever. I will not EVER be back unless I somehow get a free coupon, then I will have to think about it. I told my kids that I would rather pay at Outback than eat for free at this lousy joint. Yikes! I don't know how they stay in business. Avoid this place - life is too short.

Visited July 2012