“Great Steak!!”
Review of Bon Rico

Bon Rico
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Evanston
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We do not normally order steak in a Steak House, mainly because I grill a great steak at home. However, after reading the reviews here, we ordered the Rib Eye and it was delicious. Highly recommend Bon Rico's.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Make sure you bring your appetite! The steaks are incredible, and the staff is friendly and attentive. It's a little on the pricier side but well worth it!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here from Trip Advisor recommendation. It did not disappoint! The steaks were fabulous!
The portions were huge so go hungry! We both had the petite cut and was still larger than any regular steakhouse.
As soon as we entered the restaurant the gentleman looked at us and said do you have reservations? I had the feeling we definitely would have been turned away. Lucky for us I made reservations while traveling to Evanston. It is a small setting so make sure you make a reservation This is a must stop!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I.ve eaten here many times and always astounded by the value. I had recently eaten in the other 2 great steak restaurants in Wyoming so thought I should get this down.
If you are hunting for the BEST VALUE STEAK in Wyoming this is the place. Here was my last meal; appetizer vegetable plate, French onion soup, house salad, and my steak. Ichose the Rib Eye Petit, all steaks come in 3 sizes, the petit weighs about 16 ounces and the large one looks like a small meat loaf. You get fries, onion rings or a huge baked potato with the steak, Also house made triple colored bread. Them comes a pastry for dessert. All this for $21,95. The meat is always cooked just right, they age and cut their own steaks. The small New York, also huge, is $19.95. They have a small mediocre wine list but you go here for the steaks. There is other food......but. Almost everyone takes home a doggy bag. There is a lot of food
The atmosphere is surely lacking, the service good. I would always call for a reservation as the place is small.
This is a must if you are ever near Evanston
For Wyoming 5 circles but not the world

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We agree totally w/ Downola. We were totally blown away by the high of the food and service. We will dine there again, the next time we overnight in Evanston.

1  Thank Ms_McG41

Been to Bon Rico? Share your experiences!