“Solid dinner & brew”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife & I stopped in for dinner. It's family friendly and have some great things going on. My wife had the Jammin Pastrami with home cut fries...said it was good, fries were great. (toasted bun & fresh grilled mushrooms would make it great). I had firecracker burger with slaw. Burger was awesome! Slaw was not...guessing that wasn't homemade. Chips & salsa are a great appetizer...salsa must be homemade and was outstanding! Topped it off with a monkey butt amber beer...great combo & a great anytime amber beer that leans toward a nut brown. We'll be back whenever we are in town.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place has great service and really good food. Their beer is excellent too. I particularly like their nut brown ale.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

wonderful atmosphere with killer food. ate here many times and all the food is great from burgers to sandwiches to deep fried sausages.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

What a cool place. Good atmosphere, great service and food. My server, Joni was so good. Despite being busy she checked in with me often. I was especially impressed with her knowledge about the menu and the beers they brew. I had the fish and chips and they were delicious. Even the fries, which are usually an after thought to me, were very good. I will return again for sure.

1  Thank MtnWestTraveler
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice place to eat, good atmosphere, good service, good food. The menu has items like humus, vegetarian items, good steak, prime rib and good sandwich selections. A little pricey. The bar area is separate, so you can take your kids to eat here.