“great restaurant”

Suds Brothers Brewery
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Evanston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Valley City, Utah, Usa
“great restaurant”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

wonderful atmosphere with killer food. ate here many times and all the food is great from burgers to sandwiches to deep fried sausages.

Visited December 2012

“Great place!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

What a cool place. Good atmosphere, great service and food. My server, Joni was so good. Despite being busy she checked in with me often. I was especially impressed with her knowledge about the menu and the beers they brew. I had the fish and chips and they were delicious. Even the fries, which are usually an after thought to me, were very good. I will return again for sure.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MtnWestTraveler
kaysville, UT
“a piece of 'uptown'”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice place to eat, good atmosphere, good service, good food. The menu has items like humus, vegetarian items, good steak, prime rib and good sandwich selections. A little pricey. The bar area is separate, so you can take your kids to eat here.

Visited January 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Good Burger”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This establishment was recommended by the hotel. It was a good burger (a little greasy) and the service was good. My coworker didn't drink so I didn't try the beer. The services were good.

• Visited June 2012
Evanston, Wyoming
“poor service. simple, greasy food”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I ordered a hamburger. I was not asked how I wanted it cooked...came 45 MINUTES later and COLD. I ordered a salad that they forgot. Waitress never came back after my order was placed or after I received my food or I would have told her what I thought. This place needs more fresh cooked food and less grease. Seems to be interested in just "getting by".

Visited March 2013