Days Inn Evanston WY
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hillcrest Motel(Evanston)
Vagabond Motel(Evanston)
  • Free Internet
All reviewshot tubroom was cleanwafflesquick stopexercise roomenjoyed my stayomeletgood nights sleepgreat pricenice stayother hotelswould stay here againexcellent valuefridge and microwavedesk clerkthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The manager was great he was ver cordial and really made us feel welcome. However the rooms were not what I expected and if we hadn't just been in the car driving for 12 hours I might have left. Fortunately we were only there less then 12 hours and my 2year old was tired, because the room was a little unsafe for her. The outlet covers where not in place properly and there were holes where she could have stuck a toy. If water had been spilled anywhere near these outlets it could have been very dangerous.
The rooms are also tired looking and the curtains were holly. With so many options so close to this hotel I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank CGM-71213
Subhash A, General Manager at Days Inn Evanston WY, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very pleasant; The pool and hot tub were nice; the breakfast was very good; the bed was very comfortable; there is plenty of room; I strongly recommend a stay at the Days Inn Evanston

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Subhash A, General Manager at Days Inn Evanston WY, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are committed to making our guests as comfortable as possible. We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I travel for work and try to find the best bargains. The Days Inn is an older hotel but is well kept. The pool area has rough carpet but so what. I got a king smoking room. I smoke but don't like the smell and the room smelled fine. The room decor is up to date and not a half remodel repair. Don't know much about the breakfast except I am out of the door before six and the coffee is ready. Yeah very good deal.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Subhash A, Manager at Days Inn Evanston WY, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

On April 8, 2013, we were making an emergency trip to my mother's home and pulled into the Days Inn in Evanston, WY, about 9:30 p.m. We chose this place for two reasons: previous good experience with a Days Inn in another location and that this hotel was pet-friendly. The lobby smelled of an old perfume-like fragrance....maybe a rug deodorizer? The man behind the counter was pleasant enough and gave us our room key. I checked the beds---linens were clean, and then the bathroom. The sink stopper could not be opened so the water used in this sink could not be drained. I went to the man at the desk. He gave us two keys for rooms so we could choose which one we liked. At first, we thought this was nice, but when we tried the second key, it wouldn't work and after the third try, a woman's voice came from the other side of the door inquiring why we were trying to get into her room! The man at the desk had given us a key for a room he had already put somebody else in---talk about embarrassing. We finally settled on the third room. The bed linens were clean as were the towels. The tub was in need of some scrubbing and the whole room was in need of some maintenance. A couple of the electrical outlets had those extender plugs that allowed for multiple things to be plugged into them which we found disturbing due to possible overload on the worn-out socket. We will NOT be staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Subhash A, Manager at Days Inn Evanston WY, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Dear Sir/Madem

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 307-789-0783.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This motel is always clean, very nice lobby, genuinely friendly staff. Price is affordable, but the property is kept up like a fancy, high-end hotel. I recently forgot some personal items and didn't realize it until I was 60 miles away. I called and they were happy to send me my stuff - on their own dime! I always stay here when I'm in the area. It's nice to be treated like a valued customer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Subhash A, Manager at Days Inn Evanston WY, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your stay with us. We appreciated your kind words, we at Days Inn, Evanston Wyoming are committed to provide excellent service to our guest, and waiting to welcome you back to our hotel for your future stay in Evanston WY.