“Average”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Evanston
Dumont, NJ
“Average”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This days inn is average. Room was clean but the lamp in the room was busted. Thats about it. It's good for one night. Have a nice day. Good day to you. Enjoy your day. Have a good day. Day ',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.........................................,.,..,.,,.,"."",.,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,..,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Hagerman, Idaho
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed here after a very long 12 hour drive. If I had been more chipper I would have gone elsewhere. The entrance is a mix of 1984 with updated elements. In the hallway against the wall were large rolled carpets and some sort of maintenance (not a cleaning lady) cart. The room was very large so if you are on a budget and have 4 people it would be sufficient. You could tell it used to be a smoking room. The pool area was very old. Cracked blackened tiles. I still went in the hot tub, but it was one of those hot tubs where you feel like chances are good you will pick up a fungal infection. The desk people were nice. There was a simple breakfast but I left before it was ready so I can't attest to it. I would not stay there again unless I knew they had updated the place. I am sure this place was nice 30 years ago.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Evanston hotels

salt lake
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The reason we chose to stay here was they offered a free breakfast and allowed pets. The staff was very friendly but I only had to deal with them upon check-in and out. The place does feel old and could use some updating but that would probably raise prices. The breakfast was cereal, donuts, waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs, toast, juice and milk and the seating was limited so we ate in our room. If it had not been for out pet we would have stayed elsewhere, so all in all I wasn't expecting much and didn't leave dissapointed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Barnes
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Asked friendly man at desk how much for a room. He says" how many ". I said 2 people,no pets. I said I can give you deal. $85.00. I said no, thats too much. He says , " how many people did you say?". I said 2 people. He said I thought you said 4 people I can give you room for $75.00. I know he heard me say 2 people. I said " no thanks, Its still too high. He then says " how much will you pay? I said I would pay $60.00. He says " how about $69.00. I told him o.k. I will pay $69.00 tax included. He says o.k. He then says " with tax its $69.00. I told him we just agreed to $69.00 tax included. He takes my $69.00. Then he starts to be very rude. He is watching t.v. and ignoring me. I just want my room key. Takes at least 5 minutes for him to give my reciept and room key. Room was fairly clean. There was a small couch in the room that was very worn, and stained. Room was large. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Evanston hotels
Quality Inn Evanston
Holiday Inn Express Evanston
Prairie Inn Motel
Prairie Inn Motel
#5 of 15 in Evanston

Been to Days Inn Evanston WY? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Evanston WY

Property: Days Inn Evanston WY
Address: 1983 Harrison Dr, Evanston, WY 82930-3247
Location: United States > Wyoming > Evanston
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Evanston
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Evanston WY 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Evanston WY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Evanston Days Inn