Lowest prices for your stay
$73
Fully refundable before Sun, Mar 3
Save with Choice Privileges
Lol.travel
$59
All reviews front desk nice stay an older hotel night's sleep road trip lobby fridge cereal jackson
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Stayed there since I knew the Quality Inn brand and the price and location were right and they seem to have good reviews on Trip Advisor. Well, that was a mistake. Checked in and was not even acknowledged even though there was a wait. the advertising says free wifi but the room (and about 30 other rooms) is so far from the router that the wifi never worked. The air conditioning did not work. We lost some money in the vending machine and when we told the person at check out they just stared at us and did not offer to reimburse the loss (technically an illegal thing to do). Just and awful place.

Room tip: Do not take any room above like 150 or you won't have wifi
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Excellent staff, they were all friendly and helpfull. The room was great, the beds were comfortable and the pillows were actually thick enough. Everything was clean and neat. The only con was that I don't think that there was an elevator, so if you have a lot of luggage it could be difficult to get up the stairs.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I normally like Quality Inns. Until recently, it was the hotel of choice among Choice Hotels for me and my family. I've had a few bad experiences in Quality Inns over the past month, and this is one of them. This hotel is a bit run down for a Choice Hotel. The best thing I can say is, it's not horrendous...but it's not really that good either. The room was reasonably clean, but there must have been repairs, or something else after housecleaning went through, as there were wood chips and other debris on the floor at the entrance going to the bathroom, and someone had dumped a drink in the sink and not rinsed it out. Small things, but it's what we saw when we first got to the room. We were in the outer building, it's not in great shape. There's a little entrance way where the smokers hang out, when the area is busy, you (and your kids) have to walk a gauntlet of smokers to get inside. The breakfast was good, typical of Choice Hotels. There were two desk clerks when I checked out. The more mature lady appeared concerned with our stay and surprised to hear the room wasn't clean. The younger desk clerk was quite condescending in her talk and mannerisms. She was the same lady when we checked in, she was condescending then as well, and lacked the customer service skills for the position, not the type of person a guest wants to interact with after a long day on the road. The staff did nothing above the minimum. We are loyal Choice Hotel customers, so if in the area again, we'd likely stay here...but our expectations would be very low...D'

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ThomasCody
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was a pleasant retreat from our not so pleasant stay at the Days Inn in Evanston. I was having surgery at the hospital there and DID NOT want to try to rest at our currently booked days inn room.
It still allowed us to have our dog but much cleaner than the other hotel, they were happy to honor my first floor request as I was coming straight there from surgery. The staff was very nice and even made sure I was ok as they knew I had just had surgery! Beds were clean and comfy and the air conditioning was fabulous! I would definitely stay again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank beckettjewels
Reviewed July 15, 2016

The room was fine and the bathroom nicer than expected. They had a neat little bar that held the microwave just outside of the bathroom that gave a lot of extra space. The only issue I had was the family above us that made noise all evening. Fortunately they quieted down at 2200.

Breakfast was not the best as they had diet Activia or strawberry banana Yoplait. The OJ was very watered down, coffee not hot and there were no hard boiled eggs. The cereal was in a dispenser that said it was Kellogg’s Raisin Bran but it wasn’t as the bran flakes were hard and stiff and not crumbly as Kellogg’s flakes are. They should note that the cereal in the container is not what is shown on the dispenser. The biscuits they served seemed old and stale and they were allowed to get soggy as they were heated and then placed in an enclosed container.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple