“Stay away!”

West Jordan, Utah, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stay away!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

On a trip hope from Bear Lake, we stopped here on the recommendation of a local. Nothing about my experience at this place was pleasant. The bowl of chips was dirty (something we discovered only after eating some of them), the salsa was watery, the place is filthy, and the service was ridiculous. Our waiter acted like my sister-in-law was a nuisance after she repeatedly asked for the tortillas that COME WITH her fajitas, the waiter slammed down my daughter's drink and it splashed everywhere, I asked for fries for my son instead of rice and beans - we got rice and beans THEN when I asked for the fries, I was treated as if I was asking for the moon (they charged me extra for them, too.) Don't go here. It was awful. Never have I wanted to get out of a place so fast in my life.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jodie F

Evanston, Wyoming
“Good Food, Terrible service and relationship to customer”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I visited this restaurant Yesterday June 18th 2012. We went to dinner and we have visited this restaurant before. I has good food but this time the service was way below normal. The waitress was non attentive, as she had her mind some where else. Then Manager was now helpful when asked for a table instead of a booth. The waitress asked for what we wanted to drink and we told her. I asked for no ice. She brought me drink with ice. Then look offended with I asked her to correct her mistake. The dinner was good. But when we were to leave and pay the bill, the waitress and manager could not be interrupted to take our money as the kept talking about how much the party that left before us had tipped him. We had to wait for the conversation between the Manager and waitress to stop as the waitress is the one at that cash register. They didn't seem to want to take our money. Then she never looked up to acknowledge me or as if we enjoyed the dinner... just took our money and then went back to talking to the Manager.

If you want to be insulted, ignored, and completely thought of being a inconvenience to the this establishment then go there by all means. As for my wife and I we will not return.

Nick N.

• Visited June 2012
Roy, Utah, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in town!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

These guys have the best mexican food around! The service is excellent. Massive amounts of food

Visited May 2011
Kaysville, Utah
“Glass burrito”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I ordered a ground beef burrito. On the second bite I bit into a nickel-sized piece of glass. When I show the waiter, he said sorry and replaced my meal. When we went to pay the cashier did not offer or want to give me my meal for free. We finally talked her into it but there was absolutely no sense of concern or caring about the whole incident. No visit from the manager; it seemed to be a non-issue. Never again!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank leboland
Jackson, Wyoming
“Casual atmosphere. Good food.”
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We went on a Friday night and it was very busy. We had a short wait and we were given a cozy booth. The service was fast. I really liked my ribeye served with beans and rice. I thought it was a good value and I would eat there again.