“Pretty good Chinese food !”
Review of Hunan Garden - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hunan Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on our way to Fossil Butte and we chose this place based on TA reviews... Restaurant is nothing fancy but food was good and portions were huge .. We all ordered dinner combination plates and we definitely could have shared a plate between 2 people... It was soooo much food! Sesame chicken was very good ... Reasonable prices and fast service.

1  Thank wiggygailTX

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Didn't quite know what to expect because the restaurant appears to be more for a buffet, that had quite a few people enjoying their meals, but the take out was excellent!! Great value, the portion was huge, hot, and very fresh and nicely prepared!!

1  Thank puresynergy
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I work in Evanston once a year. I work near here and go for lunch. It has always been really good! I have had sweet and sour chicken and shrimp lo mein. This time I asked to make the lo mein spicy and it was perfect! I got take out and it was ready in 6 min.

1  Thank Elephantabb
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had carry out. They weren't busy on the Sunday night when we visited, so I was a little nervous. It was recommended by a local, so we tried it. Very good food, especially the dinner combo recommended by the server. Lots of good food for the money. Friendly service and a good location.

1  Thank AJK6
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Some days food is delicious and full of meat if that s what you ordered, other days, meat can be a challenge to find (pork in hot sauce). Sweet and Sour Pork tough overall and tastes like it's been in a back room buffet container all day (dry and hard). Sometimes S&S chicken same way. Pleasant staff. Old restaurant seems clean.