“Not worth a second trip”
Review of Clementines Cattle Company - CLOSED

Clementines Cattle Company
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed November 9, 2015

We stopped here on our way through town wanting to go to a steakhouse. We got there at 4:45pm and NO ONE was there! The hostess was also the waitress/bartender. When my significant other asked what kind of beers they had she responded with "we have several" and didn't say anything after that. My SO then asked, "Okay, so do you have a beer list then?" She replied, "No, but you can come look to see what we have in the cooler."
The font on the menu along with the extra dittys and one liners on the menu made it that much harder. There was a consistency in the design. My chicken was a little salty, but my SO said his steak was okay. The menu said the french fries were homemade, they weren't, but were still good other wise. I would not suggesting going here.

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed October 8, 2015

Found this little treasure one evening I stopped in Douglas to see my nephew who was working in Douglas for sometime. The service is great. Very western atmosphere.
Service was great, never rushed. Had redeye's for dinner .......amazing....
Will always stop in here. Good beer selection.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

Mediocre food for high dollar prices. I have tried I this place four times and each time walk away feeling the food was lacking and my wallet lighter.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed August 4, 2015

The first time I ordered spaghetti. The sauce was tomato paste and CANNED mushrooms. Nothing fresh. The salad bar was even terrible with bruised iceberg lettuce. Service was much to be desired. The second time, I sat for a good 15-20 minutes with no one offering me a beverage or menu. 3 employees walked past me without acknowledgement. Eventually, I flagged one down and said "I'd like to place an order" and her response was nonchalent as if the server didnt want to be there nor take my order. I wont go back a third time!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2015

Stopped in for dinner while traveling. The 4 of us were seated promptly, and ordered soft drinks, which were served promptly. (The soft drinks were over-priced and the glasses were filled mostly with ice.) We waited 25 minutes with absolutely no contact from wait staff to take our orders. We decided to pay for our drinks and leave. The waitress who apparently was assigned to our table only then made contact with us to tell us that she was "just getting ready" to come to our table. When we told her we didn't have time to wait, she was not apologetic and if anything seemed mad. We don't recommend this place. The other bad reviews were spot on. Now we're adding ours. Note: The prices are definitely high enough that diners should receive good service. (I can't comment on whether the food is worth the high prices because were were not served any food!)

Date of visit: June 2015