“Had better but still good”
Review of Clementines Cattle Company - CLOSED

Clementines Cattle Company
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed December 11, 2012

They had a decent salad bar, the ribeye steak I ordered wasn't the best I've had but it was still ok. The service was awesome, the beer cold.

1  Thank Tankeryanker635

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Steaks and cinn rolls. Yum. Bar in the restaurant usually pretty quiet. Salad bar is okay. I guess folks like the Friday night specials, we haven't endulged. MEGAN on the other hand is a super sweet server! We go to see her if nothing else.

1  Thank Cross C
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Interesting historical decor. Average salad bar but good soup and excellent bread. Barbecued pork ribs were delicious.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The food here was cold and gross. We had to send my sons food back and it never returned and when it did my husband and I were done eating. The so called bartender/waitress was rude, unpleasant and uncaring. When I said I didn't want my son's dish she not only got mad she said well too bad... Are the owners aware that their staff is rude and unsanitary. The underage waitress was allowed behind the bar and the cook would pop out of the kitchen to grab things and then not wash his hands. GROSS! We all got sick to our stomachs when we got home and honestly for $46.06 I would have rather eaten at Maverick or Sinclairs...... This place sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Jeana S
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Well i went despite the reviews just because i heard they had salad bar.well they have salad bar buffet for lunch with a FEW hot items.service was iffy kinda irritated me.food was not much to talk about.somebody cant fry chicken i know that.and for 9$ with a water for lunch i thought was about 2$ too high for the quality.dont expect much if you go.parking lot sucks too if you have large vehicle.

1  Thank SLAYTANIC666