“Best Subway on the Planet!!!!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to have lunch and I walked into the cleanest, most well put together Subway I have ever been in!!! Everything was clean,shiny and looked brand new....... the sandwich artist's that we're there were great ...... all of them.....I wish "All Subways" we're as clean as this one.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Probably the best visit I have ever had at a Subway.
They all work together as a team, friendly and quick.
Definitely recommend this Subway.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 28, 2017

This is the best Subway I have ever been to. I go to other Subways and I am incredibly disappointed. The service at this Subway goes above and beyond any other Subway or fast food restaurant I have been to. The staff are always friendly, quick and they don't skimp on the sandwich toppings. The counter is kept neat and clean no matter how busy it is, and the service is unbelievably fast - even when the line is out the door. I love this place! Also, the manager/owner Cindy is a gem!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Had to stop in Douglas due to the weather and decided to eat at subway since it was next door to my hotel. The two guys working were friendly and helpful. I had a salad due to a limited diet and was pleased with the effort and attention they put into my food. Will be stopping here more often.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed August 4, 2015

When in Wyoming, there's not a lot of choice along the highway, so you can take what you can get. Thankfully, we could get a Subway and have some vegetables after what seemed to be a diet of bread, meat, cheese, and potatoes on our trip thus far. They had baby spinach as a topping, and I did partake gladly of it.

Date of visit: August 2015

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!