“road trip”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed May 28, 2018

This is a great place to stop for a road trip break. The food is good and the service is quick. I really like their roast beef.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We rolled in on Mother’s Day at noon; it was busy. They genuinely seem to care about their customers. Nice decorating, clean, quick.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

The food was the same as all the other Arby's I've been too so no difference there. One thing that stood out though was the people at the registers were great and when I asked for to go packets of their sauces the employees jumped and got it and two separate employees brought it to me because they didn't know the other was getting it as well.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We were here for a quick stop and I got a Roast Beef Classic and curly fries. So, for $5,75, I got a meal that filled me up, was 'real' food and was delicious! How can you beat that! Of course, I added the Horsey Sauce to my sandwich as I do love that option, but the sandwich was great--nice and juicy, good bun, and quick service!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

We got our food quickly and it was warm and fresh. I highly recommend getting the Corbin bleu sandwich as it was very delicious.