“Great food... slow service”
Review of La Costa

La Costa
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

The food was hot and very tasty!!! We had twins with us, so we try to order right away. It seemed like a long wait between drinks and our food order being taken. It was worth the wait!!! Great flavor of food!!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Stayed at the KOA in Douglas on our way home and ate here. There aren't many restaurants in Douglas, so we chose this one. It was very good. The service was good, the food was good, and the atmosphere was good. I had the enchiladas suisas and my hubby had the Colorado Burrito. It was huge, he said it was tasty.

The place is brightly painted, they had friendly staff, and we were in and out in a reasonable length of time. I would definitely eat here again if I come through Douglas.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

On average, I eat at La Costa once a week. The food is consistently great and service is always top-notch. I'd definitely recommend!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Stirling M
Reviewed January 11, 2018

It's about average for Mexican style food. The chips and salsa were good. The salsa has a nice smoky flavor to it. The chips were also served with a small bowl of beans.

I ordered a green enchilada with pork filling. It was good, but the portion was pretty small. Probably appropriate for a weight maintenance diet but I was hungry and could have eaten more.

All in all I would eat there again, but making sure to order a little more.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed December 4, 2017

My husband and I ate there while he was up there for work. We found the service and food to be very good, did not really expect it to be in that part of the country! I usually can tell if a mexican restaurant will be good by the refried beans and salsa and I thought both were great. Prices were very reasonable also. Will go back if we get to that area again! Went for lunch but ended up so full we skipped dinner that night.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Irene W

Been to La Costa? Share your experiences!