“Horrible!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“Horrible!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food here is horrible the only thing edible was the tamales and they where not even heated through. The rice was dripping with grease. The service was not good either the waitress came and took our plates and then we waited 15 minutes (while she ate in the kitchen) and then we had to ask for the check. Will not be returning to this restaurant again.

• Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Mexican Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I fancy myself a connoisseur of Mexican food, and I must say that this place was a pleasant surprise! EVERYTHING was excellent, from the chips & salsa to the beans, chicken fajitas, etc. I don't know if I will ever pass through Douglas again, but if I do I WILL stop!

Visited August 2013
“Excellent Mexican Restaurant!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a good place to eat dinner. This restaurant had good reviews so we thought we would try it. The first sign of a decent place to eat is parking lot full of cars. La Costa's lot was pretty full so we went in. We got seated, waited on and served quickly. Our waitress was very attentive and the food was excellent! If we are in this area again we will be back!

• Visited August 2013
Douglas, Wyoming
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Everything on the menu is good. The staff is friendly and prompt with service. And of course the margaritas are excellent.

Visited May 2013
Washington DC
“Lucked out”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were hungry and in the middle-of-nowhere, WY. We (me, wife, and 8 year old) came upon Douglas and the choices did not look good. Mostly chain stuff or some questionable looking bar/lounges. We asked at Mavericks gas station if anywhere good to eat and they recommended La Costa.

La Costa was great. We ordered a double fajita to share and it was terrific. They brought us plenty of food, cooked well, and delicious. Also had great nachos with salsa and refried bean dip. We had some fajita left over and enjoyed leftovers later that night. Would absolutely recommend. Fast and friendly service.

• Visited June 2013