“40 minute wait time . . Really ! ? !”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in Douglas
Description: Come visit us at 1090 W Yellowstone Hwy in Douglas. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable! I stopped here on the way out of town for a quick breakfast - it was anything but quick. Much of this blame is on me because I should have turned around and walked out after standing at the counter for 10 minutes before even being addressed. Once I ordered, it was still another 30 minutes before I got my food.

1  Thank RoadGuys2
Reviewed May 6, 2017

It's sad to rate a McDonald's as "Poor", but this store leaves a lot to be desired. The store, restrooms, sidewalks, etc., were unkept and dirty. Trash cans were full and some overflowing. The service was basically okay, but the food not all that desirable.
We stopped for breakfast sandwiches and beverage, and my wife's biscuit sandwich was cold and the biscuit hard, as if it may have been a yesterdays leftover. My McMuffen was okay. The bottom line is that we may stop here again, but probably would look for another place to eat.