“Good Food”
Review of Chutes eatery - CLOSED

Chutes eatery
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 20, 2015

We drove to Douglas to have dinner, The food was great, and we also had a server named Charlie and she was the best. What a nice young lady and great waitress. And the food was great to.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed September 8, 2015

This place is great. Shane and Keri run the place amazingly. Im very impressed by there management skills. I had a girl named charlie as my waitress and she was friendly and on top of everything that i needed. I didnt even need to ask for drink refills. The food was cooked perfectly and the amount you get is worth the price. We will be coming back.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 27, 2015 via mobile

Service was decent. Food was pretty fair I enjoyed a few meals here. The ladies outfits were probably the best. Thanks Kailyn!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed December 11, 2014 via mobile

We had the taco pizza. The pizza was good. Took a long time. Don't even try to order a drink from the bar if your not a regular they look right past you and serve the regulars, even if they are standing behind you

Reviewed November 2, 2014

The Chef at Chutes completely out does himself. The food here is by far the best I've tasted in all of Wyoming. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2014