“Good Hometown Food”

Cuisines: American
Big Horn, Wyoming
“Good Hometown Food”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a regular hometown cafe. Good comfort food. We ate there when they were having a buffet and it was all fresh and good.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Dottie84

Sheridan, Wyoming
“Great eats!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Homeade food, Good service and great prices. The people there were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Small town atmosphere with better than great food!

Visited July 2012
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“A great local restaurant”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stopped here on a Sunday for lunch and found it full of local people. The food was excellent and the service was good. We particularly admired the home made pies! We loved the chilli and would recommend this to anyone who is travelling from Cody through the Bighorns.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank malvernian743
“Good meal at end of nice ride”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I spotted this little place at the end of a beautiful motorcycle ride from Cody, Wy through the Bighorn National Forest on Hwy 14. We love to support local places and noticed a couple of other bikes there so we stopped for lunch. It is spacious, clean and as unpretentious as you would expect in a small community. Our waitress (who may have also been the owner) was "older" and so at ease she sat at our table to take our order. I had a buffalo burger and fries and I really don't remember what my hubby ate BUT both orders were piping hot and fresh. If I lived near there I would go often and hope to go again when we return to Bighorn. This time I'll save room for the home made coconut cream pie!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ARvagabond

Been to Branding Iron Cafe? Share your experiences!