“Very nice resterant. Good food, clean and...”

Hungry Bear Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 93 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 26, 2010

Very nice resterant. Good food, clean and nicely decorated. I'd eat there again.

Reviewed November 11, 2009

My husband and I have been going to the Hungry Bear for about a year and we are sold on there steak sub. The restaurant is great and the owners and staff are so friendly and really make you feel at home.

Reviewed October 6, 2009

This is a family run restaurant and it shows! The food and service are top notch. The pizza is the best I have ever had,the pizza sauce,and crust tasted like some of the pizza joints on the East coast, "OUTASITE!!" It's a small place ,{probably 40 or so seats} but very comfortable,and we loved the cowboy decor,and atmosphere.It made our stop in Cody one of the highlites of our trip.We will remember this place!!

Reviewed September 6, 2009

Finding a good restaurant to eat in Cody that is consistent with good service, reasonable wait time, and good food EVERY time you go is flat nonexistent. But when you go and order a basic food item like pizza you expect at least crust and tomato sauce. Unfortunately, our pizza came without any sauce! I think tomato sauce is pretty cheap and for $15.00 I do expect SOME on a pizza. Ordering our meal was fast, however, as the restaurant had only two tables full our meal was a long time in coming. Courteous wait staff was a plus.

Reviewed May 19, 2008

Down Home friendly people. My Husband is stuck on the
Steak sub. The pizza is the best in town. Lots of really
Great Food.

Been to Hungry Bear Restaurant? Share your experiences!