“Left with a tummy ache!”

Wyoming's Rib and Chop House
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Lovell, Wyoming
“Left with a tummy ache!”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

Thursday was a disappointing day to dine at this steak house. ordered the house special fillet, and I can tell ya, therre was NOTHING special about it! Shockingly, sadly surprisingly poor! Stuffed mushroom with crab...spiced up, and hit my tummy like a searing stone. then came the salad, fit for cattle, but not for me. still I played with it, for the cucumbers and tomatos. Finally the main course, garlic mashed potatos, cold, thick, heavy, in a small dipping bowl. The modest-sized fillet tasted well enough on the outside, but my medium steak was fire engine red in the middle, and stringy! arg. I even withheld judgement until my partially frozen cream pie arrived...did I mention, still partially FROZEN DESSERT!???
oh, and the cows bunching up front in their free time, not (properly) revisiting their tables, or refilling soft drinks. Moooooo! I mean, Boooooo!!!
oh let's not over-look cheap-white-paper-over-clothe table covers.
After a poor OVER-PRICED dining experience, I seriously left with a belly ache!
never to return, no matter HOW great the ribs are presumed to be!!????

Solihull, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed Our Meals Here”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

We ended up eating twice at this restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed both meals. On the second occasion, I had ribs - which everyone raves about - they are quite right - the ribs were gorgeous. To repeat the advice given by another Brit - make sure you book!

Newton, NJ
“Best ribs ever”
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Every rib place says they have the best ribs - Wyoming Rib and Chop House truly does. The meat falls off the bone, they have just the right amount of sauce and perfect seasoning. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. The price was reasonable. I would travel 100 miles round trip for their ribs - unfortunately there are none that close to NJ.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Beef.... it's what's for dinner!”
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I can grill meat and vegetables and I do it often. My wife and I ordered the beef filets and crab legs. Absolutely the best beef we ate on our 22 day road trip. I cannot vouch for the quality every day, but man..... it was super the evening we dined. Excellent!

Pasadena, California
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Thank you Trip Advisor for the recommendation on this restaurant! This was the best dinner we had on our week long stay to Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Parks. After eating mostly inside the Parks, this dinner was our favorite, by far! I had the ribs and my husband had the filet. Both were cooked to perfection. We also had the baked potatoes which were huge and definitley could have been split. The service was excellent. This is a must if you are in the area.

Been to Wyoming's Rib and Chop House? Share your experiences!