“Get the STEAK!”

Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2010

My husband and I had dinner at the WY Rib and Chop House. He had a ribeye steak that would melt in your mouth, and I had the baby back ribs. The ribs were good, but I wish I had ordered the steak. That said, the service was quick and efficient, and food was great and the drinks were fine.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,308)

Reviewed July 26, 2010

Had to wait 30 minutes for a table...got kinda grouchy and thought maybe I'd go to a less crowded restaurant.But I'm glad my wife convinced me otherwise. The service was outstanding - efficient and friendly. One unusual dish worth trying - crispy shrimp over rice - not the usual steakhouse fare.

Reviewed July 18, 2010

We arrived about 5 pm since we hadn't eaten since breakfast in West Yellowstone. It wasn't busy at all then. It was getting very busy by the time we left. The food was fabulous. We both had steaks (New York and Baseball Top Sirloin) and they were both tender and cooked just right. While my husband was good and ordered the veggies as his side, I ordered the loaded baked potato. It came out on its own plate and would have been a meal unto itself! We really don't have any good steak restaurants close to our home any more. Too bad this one is so far away.....

Reviewed July 18, 2010

My husband had the bison filet and I had a ribeye. Both were delicious and the service and atmosphere were great.

Reviewed July 16, 2010

Some years ago we had a vacation tour in the USA and going for Yellowstone park we passed Cody. We had dinner at Wyoming's Rib and Chop House who advertised that they were the best steakrestaurant of the West. Well, every word is true. Absolute fabulous was the food, in particular the steak handcut ribeye. After so many years we still remember this restaurant with the warm welcome and service. If we have the chance in our life to go back to the USA again, we will certainly plan a trip passing Cody and this restaurant. Great.
Dutch visitors.

Been to Wyoming's Rib and Chop House? Share your experiences!