“Food is Over-Rated”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Oregon
“Food is Over-Rated”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We came here on the recommendation of our hotel. Our waiter tried super hard, although it seemed like he was new. We appreciated his effort more than the food.
We had a beer and both ordered ribs. I've had better soup, salad and ribs. There wasn't one thing that really stood out at this restaurant, except our waiter who used um.....about 20 times telling us what the specials were! lol I like it when the wait staff recommends things personally, which he did.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Good meal”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We decided to have dinner here based on the menu offerings. We wanted to eat light so we both ordered the salmon on a plank. The salmon was cooked perfectly but it had a little too much glaze for my taste. The sides were good but not memorable. All in all, a good meal. Service was good and prompt.

Visited June 2013
Clarkston, Washington
“It happened again - we won't be back”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Back in May I posted a review advising patrons to check their bill, as for the past year or so ours had always (as in EVERY time) come with an extra drink or two added. Well, last night we went back for the first time since then, and guess what - two extra beers added to our tab. Interestingly I didn't have to say a word to the bar staff, merely glance at the bill, credit card in hand, and go "excuse me..." to get her attention. She immediately cut me off saying "Oh I accidentally put those on there, let me fix that". She then presented us with an accurate bill. I find it very hard to believe despite my willingness earlier this year to give them the benefit of the doubt, that she was unaware of the "error". I'm not saying don't eat here, but we certainly won't ever again.

2 Thank CathinCody
Clifton Park, New York
“Best ribs ever”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

OK, so it's a small western chain and it wasn't a place with a lot of ambiance but the ribs were really, really good! I had 2 drinks and a big rib dinner and I think my bill was $25. Awesome

Visited September 2013
“Friendly comfort food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Recommended by friends, we arrived early one evening and were immediately seated (this was good as the establishment filled fast and by the time we exited patrons and tourists alike were waiting for tables near the entrance, including on the street). The restaurant was clean, staff was efficient and friendly but the place lack atmosphere of any kind.
Pros: extensive wine/beer and liquor menu, large selection of food - appetizers and desserts were excellent; as were some main food items - lamb chops and baked potatoes.
Cons: their ribs were supposed to be the main feature, however fell very short of their intended goal -- ribs were extremely dry, so much so, that the cooking process shrunk the meat to a negligible amount of food ~ hence the 'average' rating.