“Burgers and Beer”

Ranked #13 of 96 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great burgers and beer selection, at great prices. I'd classify the atmosphere as a bit rough, but that's part of the charm. Will go there again on our next trip to Cody.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I think they have about the best burger and wings intown. Silver Dollar is very popular all year with Cody residents and is packed in summer with visitors. If yo order the burger or the wings you will be very happy.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

The outside made it look like a cute cowboy type bar. I had been there 15 years earlier. It seems like it hasn’t been cleaned since then. The bar stools are so much lower then the tables so that the high tables are just about sitting even with my head and my knees could not fit underneath so that I couldn’t get comfortable. The burger was good enough but the fries were soaked in oil and tasteless. Combine that with fighting off the flies and it was not a good stopping place. Also a turn off is watching the cooking staff wipe his nose with his hands and then plate the food. I know that happens everywhere, but ignorance is bliss and I don’t want to see it. I would not recommend it.

1  Thank JC1090
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We had a beer and appetizer. The food and atmosphere was great. There is also an outside patio and happy hour.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Great food! Great bartenders! Nice atmosphere and the prices weren't bad. It's worth stopping in for a look. They have some good old time photos on the walls back to the restrooms.

Been to Silver Dollar Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!