“Night out in Cody”

Ranked #13 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed November 4, 2012

A little divey, but they had a lot of local brews on tap. It seemed like a rowdy crowd for a Weds night but we had a fun time here.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

lovely bar did not eat here just drinks, great layout and the outside area was nice to relax in. Staff were not very friendly though.

1  Thank MemphisIreland
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Even though we were in Cody the end of September sitting out in their courtyard was very nice. And to my surprise they served the coldest beer I have had in ages. I love that. I love that alot. I could go on and on about cold beer but then i would forget to mention the pulled pork sandwich. It was without frills but to die for. Just a big mound of bbq pork that must have been cooked for ages. So good we went back for it again and through in some buffalo chicken which was prettry darn good too. It is a western saloon with good food, staff, and location.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This one of the hand full of bars in Cody available. Seemed to be the best. Good outdoor space as well as indoor space. Great bar service and specials. Worth stopping in for a brew after driving all day.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

While visiting Cody and walking around town we decided to get a drink. Boy am I glad we found this place. Fun atmosphere. Staff was great. Has the local feeling, wish we could have stayed longer to see more of the crowd and try on of the burgers.