“Courtyard happy hour.”

Silver Dollar Bar and Grill
Ranked #18 of 87 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Helena, Montana
“Courtyard happy hour.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Even though we were in Cody the end of September sitting out in their courtyard was very nice. And to my surprise they served the coldest beer I have had in ages. I love that. I love that alot. I could go on and on about cold beer but then i would forget to mention the pulled pork sandwich. It was without frills but to die for. Just a big mound of bbq pork that must have been cooked for ages. So good we went back for it again and through in some buffalo chicken which was prettry darn good too. It is a western saloon with good food, staff, and location.

Visited September 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good night out!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This one of the hand full of bars in Cody available. Seemed to be the best. Good outdoor space as well as indoor space. Great bar service and specials. Worth stopping in for a brew after driving all day.

Visited July 2012
Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun stop along the way”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

While visiting Cody and walking around town we decided to get a drink. Boy am I glad we found this place. Fun atmosphere. Staff was great. Has the local feeling, wish we could have stayed longer to see more of the crowd and try on of the burgers.

• Visited September 2012
Howell
“Get the cheeseburger!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Mozzarella sticks are delicious. Served with ranch dressing but was oddly great. Half pound cheeseburger was out of this world good. I ate the whole thing. (I'm a 95lb woman) I didn't want to waste a bite it wa that good. My boyfriend enjoyed his pulled pork sandwich.

Colorado
“Live music -- Yea!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Food was great -- and while we were there, there was live music. They were great -- lots of classic country. Only two waitresses were working the outside area and they did a GREAT job -- give 'em a raise!

Visited August 2012