“Good quality Mexican food”
Review of La Comida - CLOSED

La Comida
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP!!! New fresh made salsa and chips. La Comida offers Mexican/American food with many house and local favorites like Pechuga over Rice. You will want to try the daily specials. New this year is Mexican Shrimp Cocktail! La Comida has several different types of Margaritas, most notable the "Mexi" Margarita. We have a large selection of beer, both bottled and on tap. In addition to outdoor seating on the patio, La Comida has a comfortable lounge area that features big screen TVs, and newly remodeled indoor seating. Colorful and fun enjoy the new murals. Come meet the new owners, Eric and Nicci!
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and two kids went there for dinner. We were seated outside and the bus boy immediately noticed that my son had his iPad and offered to type In the wireless password. I had the Carne Asada which was well seasoned and prepared as I asked. My wife had the chicken burrito and it was also very flavorful. The salsa served with the chips was chunky and fresh.

1  Thank AlZag
wyomingnancy, General Manager at La Comida, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed yourselves and that the busser was helpful.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

The carne asada is spectacular. The spinach enchiladas is great. And the salsa, very good. I'll be going back.

wyomingnancy, General Manager at La Comida, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I know someone yesterday asked for our salsa recipe. Thanks for coming in!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

A very nice Mexican restaurant with well prepared food. I recommend that you sit outside and people watch. It's right on the main drag of Cody. I had the beef chimichanga and hubby had a combo plate. Practically licked the plate clean. Portions didn't look all that large, but when you finish, you are pleasantly full. I had a Margarita that was made with a healthy pour of Tequila so that may have had an effect on this review ;-)

wyomingnancy, General Manager at La Comida, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thanks for writing a review, and I am glad you had a good time. Yes, those "Mexi" Margaritas have a kick, but sure are tasty. Thanks for coming in!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

The food was typical Mexican / American fare and was hearty and good enough. The drink special was a Margarita (?) and they asked my wife if she wanted it frozen or on the rocks. We had never heard of the rocks option before and it was ordered 'frozen'. Considering the size of the ice chunks in the drink, the bar staff had no idea how to make a Margarita. As I said, the food was hearty and tasted fine. Good value for the price.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Sounds like you may have had our "Mexi" Margarita which the locals drink on the rocks. I will look into the ice chunks, may be having blender problems that no one said any thing about. Thanks for coming in!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

It looked so inviting, but our experience was less than ideal. Service was marginal - we did see one party get up and leave before ordering. The food was standard Mexican, just average. Would not go back.

wyomingnancy, General Manager at La Comida, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Sorry you had that experience. I did see a couple leave the other day, it was unfortunately at the change of shifts and was not handled properly.