“Real good T Bone”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

If you want to enjoy an awesome t bone in a country ambiance, go there ! We had one of the best TBone in our life, staff very friendly. You should book a table in advance maybe to avoid waiting a long time.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Best buffalo burger that i've ever had. Nice atmosphere. Plenty on menu to choose from. Eat here, burgers are big and great!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Wife and I split a hamburger and we each got a cup of chicken soup. Hamburger was great. Cooked just right and soup was awesome. Best we have ever had.. Service was fine and we purchased a coffee cup to replace one purchased on a previous trip that I broke. Do not pass up this place.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

CD l went he in a recommendation from a hostess awsy Yelliwstone. True western saloon. Our waitress was pleasant. We had fried green tomatoes that were great. And my rib-eye was the best I've had in years. Nothing like Western beef!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband had the half rack of ribs. They were fabulously meaty. He loved them. I had the Asian salad which was tasty and different. Prices we thought we OK. The server was obviously very busy.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Proud Cut Saloon? Share your experiences!