“Love the atmosphere and food!”
Review of Proud Cut Saloon

Proud Cut Saloon
Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stopped in at lunch time for burgers and beer. Excellent service, food was great ... Atmosphere is what I was looking for in Cody. Good value and we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Proud Cut Saloon

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stopped in here after trying to get service at two other restaurants. We both had burgers, they were good. Service was good. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Ate at the restaurant on 11/23/13. We had my 4 month old grandson with us so we had to eat in the back room by the kitchen. This is a room with 3 tables for customers with children under the age of 21. Once our order was taken and food delivered, we never saw our waitress again. The food was borderline mediocre to poor. We have eaten there before and thought it was good - will be awhile before we try it again. Also, there was a young girl (age 11-12) sitting at the bar so there must be a double-standard on who has to sit in the back room.

1  Thank Wyocowgirl76
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I wasn't sure how this would turn out since I stopped eating beef four or five years ago (because of the naturally occurring trans-fat), but wow, they have such great food here, beef or not. My wife and I were in Cody to visit a friend my wife grew up with in Minnesota and now lives in Cody. They suggested Proud Cut and I'm so glad that they did, it's out of this world. I had the pulled pork sandwich and it was so good I wanted to order another one for the drive east the next day. I can't even express how good it was, it was simply the best one I've ever had. My wife had a great, huge salad and our friends had the bbq ribs and the rib eye that were both so huge that they took some home with them. The French onion soup was great and the sweet potato fries (waffle fries) were excellent. Everything, including the service and prices, were just as good as it gets. I wasn't sure if they'd welcome a non-beef-eating easterner (well, Minnesota is east of Wyoming, isn't it?) here but they did with open arms. The menu is varied and huge and you'll love the prices. It's one of the best meals I've had.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food was fine, but there are better options in the area. There is nothing to complain about, the service was good and the food reasonable for the money.

Been to Proud Cut Saloon? Share your experiences!