“proud cut in cody”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
sonora ca
“proud cut in cody”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

good location, varied menu, good food. owners a bit cheeky, but staff very good. locally recommended

Visited September 2012
2 Thank mike m

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic and unexpected ribs”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I love BBQ ribs. I've made "pilgrimages" to Kansas City, St Louis, Memphis, Houston, etc. I always go for ribs.

Dining in Cody, after most places were close the Proud cut was recommended. Decided to try the ribs and was amazed at how good they were. Lightly smokes, dry rub was incredible. the meat was tender... obviously they take great care in buying their meat. I see other reviews mentioning the steaks... I'd buy the ribs no questions, they can't be beat.

Wait staff was fun and helpful.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank HoboBrooks
portland, oregon
“Great steak”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great steak, indifferent service. Baseball steak was yummy. French Onion soup was cold. I asked them to zap it and it came back lukewarm with more cheese shreds on top that weren't melted. Sigh.

• Visited September 2012
Pueblo, Colorado
“Great Place to Dine”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ate here with my sister and brother-in-law from Florida, I had eaten here before several years ago. They both wanted a steak, and they got it! I had a chicken salad sandwich, was good also.
Very good wait staff, If I'm ever there in Cody again, I'll stop in!

• Visited September 2012
La Crescent, Minnesota
“Recommended by a server at the Old Faithful Inn”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We went here for lunch and it was very good. When you walk in you smell the meat locker. Reminded me of old fashioned meat markets back home. We did not have steak, but I'm sure they are very good. Our lunch special was very good and the bartender pleasant.

Visited September 2012

Been to Proud Cut Saloon? Share your experiences!