“Warmest, friendliest staff and a wonderful stay”
Review of Bill Cody Ranch

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cody
Bill Cody Ranch
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Warmest, friendliest staff and a wonderful stay”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have never encountered a place with such a friendly, hospitable and warm staff - each and every one who works at Bill Cody made our visit so much fun. They are so flexible in allowing any activity and lenght of stay. Cabins were very spacious, well appointed and immaculate. We did horseback riding with them, which was a pleasure. The wranglers cooked burgers in the woods over an open flame - everyone is still talking about the best burger ever. If dining with them, the steaks are a must (it was better than the top restaurant in nearby Cody!) Could not have had a more enjoyable, and relaxing stay. Many thanks to all at BCR.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Oneonta, Alabama
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Traveling last year with our oldest granddaughter, we just happened upon the Bill Cody Ranch after having to cancel reservations farther on into Yellowstone due to snow...and I am so glad! Great cabins, quiet, friendly and helpful staff, horses, a creek, and the climb to the ridge was breathtaking! Not to mention the delicious food!! Our 14 year old g'daughter has been asking to go there again ASAP. It didnt seem to phase this "tech" generation teenager a bit that there was no
phone, TV or internet in the cabin. A belated thanks to everyone there for providing such a unique and pleasant stay.

Room Tip: From what we saw, any cabin would have been great!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed 4 nights at the ranch and loved it. We didn't mind at all not having TV or phone service in the cabin. The cabin was roomy and very clean & the beds comfortable. I have a laptop and went into the main lodge for Internet Service. Connection was no problem. The owners & staff were very friendly and helpful without exception. We especially enjoyed talked to the young ladies working there for the summer. The chef was excellent, we ate several meals and did not have one we didn't enjoy. My husband especially enjoyed the trail ride up the mountain. We hope to go back again and stay longer.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Covington, Georgia
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The room was nice, no tv, free wifi in the lodge, excellent FOOD, great safe place for kids to roam, night bon fire and smores, yound people working there nice, horse back riding great. double queen room roomy and only thing kitchenette did not have a microwave but a refrigerator and table excellent distance to cody and could be for yellowstone depending on personal preference on distance in and out of west gate

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
White House, Tennessee
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My family of four stayed 2 nights at the Bill Cody ranch on June 3 and 4th. We loved it. The cabins were very comfortable. We also enjoyed making smores by the fire and getting to know the other guests. We had a great time playing ping pong, air soccer, and other games in the gameroom. Due to time constraints we didn't take a trail ride, but would have loved to. We met one of the wranglers at the fire and he was very nice. We ate at the ranch our first night and the steak and the trout were delicious. I thought the price was a little high, but after looking around at other restaurants in the area, it was reasonable. Our only regret is that we didn't stay another night at the ranch. We loved the Cody area.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed June 7, 2012

booked online, and loved it !!! so quite peaceful the sceanery was breath taking, went horse back riding loved it,the stall was as nice as can be, loved everything!!can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Stonington, Connecticut
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Let me begin by saying that the only reason that I did not give them five stars is because we didn’t even stay here. But because of their kindness, down home country feel, and best horseback riding experience we have ever had I still had to give them a review! We had such a fun experience with them that the only negative part was when we drove away.

By the way, I was the typical annoying tourist and lost my favorite jacket along the way (don’t ask me how, it somehow untied from my waist and poof it was gone! Bummer, right?) Well, cowboys Seth and Jake promised me that first thing in the morning they would go look for it and sure enough it was waiting for me upon my arrival home! Giddy up partner!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family