“Deliscious Steak”

Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Finally! A perfectly cooked , non-marinated steak! I hate eating at a steak house that buys such cheap meat that they have to marinate it before they cook it. It totally ruins the structure of the meat.
So what a joy to dine at Cassie's (twice!)
Staff were well trained and considerate and food was excellent! I obviously would eat there again!

There are newer reviews for Cassie's Supper Club

Reviewed September 15, 2013

What a wonderful experience dining at Cassie's Supper Club. You truly get the feeling of eating in an authentic place out west, complete with music and dancing, The building is all wood, including a huge dance floor. All three of us had the prime rib dinner and exclaimed about how good it was....it was truly the best prime rib ever! The music was great; the man who was singing and playing was named Doug.....a beautiful voice (much like Willey Nelson) that just made you enjoy listening to him. Our only regret was that we had tickets to the rodeo, so could not spend endless hours there. Also, the waitservers were friendly and efficient.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a fun place to go for dinner. The food is good, steaks cooked as you like them, music by a live band...you can even dance on the huge dance floor! It's a taste of the West in many ways. Go ready to enjoy yourselves and you will.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I went in at 5 on a Sunday night. prime rib is one of the featured items on the menu. When I ordered it, I was informed that there was none done and would not be for over 2 hours. how do you not have it ready on a busy Sunday evening. I will say the chicken cordon bleu was great. Also there is no accessibility to the restaurant which makes it difficult when a person has mobility issues.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went early evening before it got crowded. Our Waitress was great, and the ambiance is fantastic.

My wife loved her Steak, I ordered the Buffalo T-Bone special, I didn't care for mine. (should've just stuck with the classic cow T-bone :)