“Early Dinner Out”

Ranked #18 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We arrived at 4:45pm on a Wednesday and was seated immediately. We did not leave until 6:30pm. The waitress was prompt, the kitchen seemed to be slow getting orders out. The portions were plentiful and the tortillia soup was excellent. The steaks were large but not a lot of flavor.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I am one of those people who always loves ketchup with my french fries. But you will not need ketchup here. The fries are heavenly. Just the right seasoning, and thinly cut.

Order french fries!

Meanwhile, I had a small prime rib, and the kitchen staff expertly prepared it my requested medium. Full of flavor.

I returned a second time to Cassie's within the same week and ordered the same excellent meal.

1  Thank LodgerFromChicago
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I thought I would check out Cassies; I had heard it had the best steaks....I went in and was seated right away; 45 minutes later the waitress came around to take our order....30 minutes later we finally got our food....I really didn't understand why it was taking so long...Maybe if I ever go back; maybe the service will be better....I don't like waiting for the waitress to show up and don't like waitng for my order.....Hope your visit to Cassies is better than mine; I don't think it was worth the wait....

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Was told by a local the food was good but expensive. She was right about one thing. It was expensive, but it wasn't good. We had the ribs. They were cold, and tough and tasteless. I would not recommend this place to eat. They did, however, have a neat decor.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I cannot begin to put into words the flavor and size of my filet! They come in 3 sizes and I chose the medium... When it arrived I was blown away at the size! I have never seen a filet that big.. And the taste was more impressive then the size... Most certainly worth every dime and then some... We will be returning for sure. Now, my husband got the all you can eat fish, he was not at all impressed in taste or amount. The initial plate was ample, but when he asked for the second, they no joke put a few in a sauce dish and served it to him. All I could do was laugh at the look on his face. Keep in mind, the fist serving was minimal at best. So it's steak all around for our next visit