“Great food and music”

Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Hangover burger was awesome great value and see if you can finish it! Great cowboy dancing and close to the rodeo

There are newer reviews for Cassie's Supper Club

Reviewed October 7, 2012

The menu appears pricey until you realize the portion. I got the cowgirl cut of the boneless ribeye, $25 for 14 oz steak. My husband had the house cut of the primerib, $35 for 16 oz. He said it was the best he had in a long while. The steak was delicious, served with salad and rice. Only wish the knife was sharper.

Levi was our server and was most enjoyable to talk with. When we ordered our drinks, he needed assistance from the manager to make them. Refreshing honesty and good start in his bartender career.

All sorts of interesting stuff hanging on the walls. Restaurant wasn't too busy tho the large group near by made enough noise to make up for everyone else.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The steak was nicely cooked and with a good baked potato. The only vegetables a a few salad choices. It's an old building with a lot of atmosphere. If you come later, I suspect it will be lively, looks like a hangout. Prices are OK, not great.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Recommended by our hotel receptionist, Cassie's has a great selection of steaks (cuts and sizes) all at very good prices. Be ware these are big: I ended up going for the smallest sirloin, which was still 12 ounces!! Extremely tasty and accompanied by delicious sweet potato fries. Can't speak to the desserts as I was too full.

Very atmospheric decor, including a nice selection of old wild west photos.

There's live music and a dance floor with the tables surrounding them but we were probably there a bit too early 7pm).

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We visited Cassie's Supper Club upon recommendation of the staff at our hotel. It was late Sunday evening and while we had to wait about 10 minutes, we were able to get a beer from the bar during that time. The bar has a good selection of local, domestic and imported beers. Cassie's Supper Club also has an interesting history and you can read about it and see some artifacts there as well. It has an authentic western atmosphere.

Service was quick and attentive and our food arrived within a reasonable amount of time. I ordered chicken fried steak and my husband had a Buffalo Elk burger. They served us a delicious mini loaf of homemade bread with honey butter. But be careful before you fill up on bread! My meal came with a salad (note: ask for dressing on the side, it was drowning in it). My chicken fried steak was very tasty but it was also the size of my head! Very large portion, but happily not drowning in gravy. I was very pleased and very full. My husband's burger was tasty and he was pleased (and full). They offer enticing homemade desserts as well. The prices are reasonable and you certainly won't leave hungry.