“Just what we needed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fort Cody Royal Palace Restaurant - CLOSED

Fort Cody Royal Palace Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tacoma, Washington
“Just what we needed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

My husband and I drove east out of Yellowstone with a hankering for a bison burger, fries, and Coke. This place delivered exactly that, and quickly. It has zany decor, with carpeted booths and interesting gadgetry on the walls. I've always preferred greasy spoon diners and more unusual restaurants, and we drove past this and well into Cody before deciding to turn around and try this place. It was worth it, and I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Okmwy

Cincinnati, Ohio
“French Toast to DIE For!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

My fiancé and I stopped in here for breakfast and, being the French toast fanatics that we are, decided to order their French toast. To be honest, I have never had better French toast in all of my life. The bread was fresh and made by their in-house baker with thick swirls of cinnamon baked in, as well as being thick. The toast was perfectly cooked and absolutely the best I have ever had. The prices are very reasonable here, as well. Definitely will come back the next time that I am in Cody.

3 Thank Danielle S
Los Angeles, California
“No skimpy portions here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Visiting Wyoming for a week and having tried several restaurants, this cozy place is where we kept coming back to. Their ribs and rib eye steaks are amazing......not to mention the baked potatoes are huge.....a meal in it's self! If I wasn't on a diet, I would have had a homemade dessert, the aroma from it all was quite a temptation. A must meal if your traveling through for sure! Linda T. CA

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Linda T
Lancaster, California
“Old west feel with great food you'll want to come back again and again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Loved walking in to the Wild West decor The people were so friendly they treat you like one of the family. The food well what can we say we enjoyed it so much that we went back several time while we were staying in Cody. Hubby's favorite is their home made chili, buffalo burger and well all the home made desserts. My fav was breakfast they made it just the way I asked and it was perfect, and I also love the chili and desserts. We will defiantly stop in every time we're in Cody Wy. Thanks Royal Palace for the friendly home away from home atmosphere.

K & T.

2 Thank Tracie J
Great Falls, Montana
“Great Food and Dessert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I walked in to the Old West. ( First thing I saw was a picture of Clint Eastwood) Well decorated.
Our Steak Dinners were done correctly. Then Ms Dorie had us try her homemade pie that was the Best! We came back the next morning for Breakfast before we left town and had Hot Cakes and Bacon. I enjoyed Breakfast and Dinner. They gave our Grandchildren coins and postcards. The owners Joni and Kevin are very nice and made us feel right at home! We will eat here again the next time we go back to Cody.

2 Thank Sherry K