“Wonderful dining!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

First of all - the restaurant itself was so wonderfully original. I loved the old west decor. I had a breakfast skillet which I thought was delicious, and my daughter had the biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were better than anything I have ever had! Wow!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,849)

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The food was good. but nothing out of the ordinary. When we went the people at the bar were getting out of control; I don't think they even knew what day it was...

1  Thank DLewis_10
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a great place to stop and get good food and see a part of history. The building has been there since the "wild west". The atmosphere was amazing and the food was great. I will say the waitress we had was a bit grumpy, but the food came out pretty quick and was hot and fresh. I had the rueben and sweet potatoe fries. Wonderful. The fries were big wedge style and delicious. The rueben was hot and had good sauerkraut on it and came with a very good side of 1000 island dressing. I will absolutely go there again.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've never written a review in my life but This place needs to step up its game. This was our second time at the Irma and the experience (service and food) was even worse than our first! We had the prime rib and filet the first time...worst steaks we've ever had-completely overpriced. Our server was almost never seen as well. We stayed in Cody for our second time around Christmas and New Years only because it was the only place open for food. There were only two other occupied tables in the WHOLE restaurant yet had to be waited for a long time as we were ignored by the hostess who was occupied in gossip with a coworker to be sat. It felt like we were bothering her or interrupting her as she lazily, rudely, and grumpily slouched us to our table with menus in hand hitting the other tables. Our waitress treated us the same. No smile, rude, aloof, and also occupied in gossip with the other waitresses right in front if us when she was supposed to be getting our bill we had to wait on for no joke 30 minutes as another couple was waking to be seated and another woman wanting to pay her bill up front.did I mention our food was awful?!?! My husband had the French did sandwich and I had the "buffalo" burger which was nothing but a pre frozen beef patty!!!! A dang $12 burger!!!! Food horrible, overpriced and cheap!! This place has so much history and beauty it is such a shame to see it so cheaply tended to. Someone needs to make it a NICE element place again where the food is delicious, the people are polite and lovely, and people can dress up for. When we came at Christmas this second time the whole restaurant was decorated in cheap fake garland and cheap, ugly "tulle" banners. I wouldn't be this upset and harsh if it was just a cheap place to eat. PLEASE MAKE THIS PLACE, FOOD AND SERVICE GOOD AGAIN!!!!

3  Thank Sugarmonkie
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Really enjoyed our lunch here. Sat a comfortable booth under a stuffed buffalo. The options on the buffet were fantastic. They offered buffalo sloppy joes, mashed potatoes, baked chicken, buffalo lasanga, ribs, multiple sides and delicious bread pudding (w/ whiskey sauce). They staff was wonderful but it was not very busy when we were there. There was also an option to eat on the porch but i'm very glad we chose to eat insides. The cherrywood bar is beautiful!!