“Great food!”

Rocky Mountain Mojoe
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Home made baked goods, out of this world coffee and specialty drinks. Breakfast is served from 7am-12pm and everything is made from scratch. Lunch/Dinner offerings include fabulous salads, soup, chili, gourmet sandwiches, panini's, burgers and chili dogs. Drop in, you will be greeted with fantastic service and delicious food made fresh when you order. We are not a fast food establishment but we aim to make home styled, whole food for you to enjoy.
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We live here in Cody and frequent MoJoes regularly! I highly recommend their breakfasts and lunches! I love that they offer a "light" menu and even shows points for weight watchers. It's the perfect place for a quick breakfast or lunch. Better yet stay and sit outside and people watch. Great food, decent prices and atmosphere.

1  Thank Cody G

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Recommended by locals. Did not disappoint. Plenty of food and friendly wait staff. Glad we made this stop.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have to admit...when I looked up restaurants for Cody, WY and the top-rated one was a coffee shop, I thought this was going to be most forgettable. We stopped here to grab breakfast on the way to Yellowstone and everything we had was great!! My husband had a latte and breakfast burrito. I had a house dark coffee with a shot and a breakfast sandwich. AWESOME coffee!! Rich flavor and NOT burnt!!! And I'm picky about my dark coffee because I like it stout. His burrito was so big he actually couldn't finish it - and he's a soldier...that never happens!! If you're stopping through Cody, you'll do yourself a favor to swing by.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I got the glorified grilled cheese and it was phenomenal. My husband got the Joe Friday sandwich, which was good. We were expecting the chicken to be warm, but it was cold; it was good nontheless.

We went late in the day so they were out of pretty much all their cookies, but their banana bread was tasty!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Clean restaurant and bathrooms. attentive staff in taking your order however slow in delivery, but makes up for it in taste. Group of 4, we ordered Josephine Baker,pastrami panini, salad with fruit and another sandwich with lots of bacon. Everyone loved their sandwiches but not the potato salad accompaniment. Definitely worth the stop.

Been to Rocky Mountain Mojoe? Share your experiences!