“Good food but not quick and coffee is just ok.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Rocky Mountain Mojoe
Ranked #10 of 87 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Home made baked goods, out of this world coffee and specialty drinks. Breakfast is served from 6am-12pm and everything is made from scratch. Lunch/Dinner offerings include fabulous salads, soup, chili, gourmet sandwiches, panini's, burgers and chili dogs. Drop in, you will be greeted with fantastic service and delicious food made fresh when you order.W e are not a fast food establishment but we aim to make home styled, whole food for you to enjoy.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good food but not quick and coffee is just ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

We've been here several times and the menu is great. If you are looking to get in and out, don't plan on it here. The wait for the food can be horrendous and the coffee was nothing special. It's a good place to eat if you have the time or want to sit outside in the summer.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Darby B

Medford, Oregon
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

This is a quaint little sandwich hut. I was fortunate to visit it for lunch on my last full day in Cody. The panini sandwich that I ordered was full of flavor. It is a definite must hit while in town.

Comfort, Texas
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This a small area but good food & when it is busy, the wait time is not that long. It is a new resturant & is run very well & professional. If there is a complaint(which is rare) it is taken care of professionally as well.

• Visited October 2013
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great stop for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Passing through Cody on vacation this past August with my Dad and brother and we stopped for breakfast before doing some sight-seeing and were very happy with our choices. Menu is on a giant chalkboard up on the wall. Offerings are baked goods, omelets, burritos, pancakes, biscuits & gravy, specialty coffee drinks & fresh berry smoothies. My dad got a giant cinnamon roll with black coffee, my brother got a breakfast burrito, and I got the Farmer Joe scrambled eggs & hashbrowns with bacon and a smoothie. I think the portions were just right for what we paid and the place was bright and cheerful. The staff was very busy with the drive-thru and counter when we arrived, but they all remained cheerful and were very speedy. One thing that happened was I didn't get my smoothie and had to go back to the counter to remind the server. I had to wait about 10 minutes because there was a line... however, when I did get my smoothie, the server also brought 3 cookies (one for each of us) at no charge for making me wait for the smoothie, which was really good (no sugar added). The cookies were soft and were also really yummy. They are open for lunch as well, with sandwiches, wraps, paninis, soups, although we did not eat there for lunch. There is plenty of parking and tables out front if you want to eat outisde. I would stop again if I find myself back in Cody.

• Visited August 2013
Seattle
“Fresh, quality ingredients, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We chose Rocky Mountain Mojoe as we were passing through Cody, based on TripAdvisor recommendations. It was as fully as satisfying as the recommendations led us to believe. We went twice in three days, each time on our way through town. The coffee is excellent, the bakery items pretty darn good, and the lunch...soup, salad, sandwiches...really terrific.

We will stop by next time we're in Cody.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AboveEarth

Been to Rocky Mountain Mojoe? Share your experiences!